As a Reporting Analyst, you will support the critical function of powering our clients’ portfolio-related needs through our rebalancing and reporting platform. You will collaborate with both data team members and client service team members to help execute on trading, rebalancing, and portfolio construction. You will also leverage your advanced knowledge and expertise to create Excel models and macros. The responsibilities of the role include:
- Setup and maintenance of client account information within our reporting and rebalancing system (Tamarac).
- Implementation and maintenance of investment committee-directed models.
- Processing and execution of recommended trades.
- Daily review and reconciliation of all trading activity.
- Communication with various custodians to resolve trade-related issues.
- Education and training of other analysts on our reporting platform and Excel.
- Support on other firm projects and initiatives as needed.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BA or BS degree with exceptional academic performance from a challenging 4-year institution.
- Advanced Excel experience including building macros and working with VBA.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Knowledge of or interest in financial markets.
The following experience is preferred but not required:
- Familiarity with Access, SQL, and/or other methods of working with large data sets.
- Experience using Tamarac reporting or other similar portfolio reporting software.
- In-depth knowledge of Tamarac trading or other rebalancing software (Redblack, iRebal, etc.).
- Experience trading on custodian (Schwab), brokerage or bank trading platforms.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You Embrace Evolution: You are able to manage changing priorities, willing to look for solutions beyond the conventional, and committed to applying new concepts to your work while learning from past experiences.
- You Communicate to Connect: You have the courage, confidence, and skill to communicate internally and externally regardless of the audience.
- You Collaborate with Purpose: You invite others’ opinions into your decision-making processes and you commit to the team approach, balancing the value you can add with others’ contributions.
- You Prioritize to GSD (Get Stuff Done): You work well under pressure, can balance different projects and demands at the same time, and are adept at managing deadlines, “managing up,” and working with others to prioritize the most urgent and important actions to complete.
- You Are All In: You demonstrate, in words and actions, enthusiasm and passion for Matter’s defining purpose, values, and the vision we share.
- You’re Proactive: You like to identify what needs to be done and do it thoughtfully and creatively before being asked or before the situation requires it.
- You Focus on Quality: You set high quality standards and strive for continuous improvement and quality assurance. You follow up to ensure that deliverables, agreements and commitments are fulfilled and have met expectations.
- You Apply Organization Sensitivity: You are aware of how your actions, decisions and choices impact parts of the organization. You practice systemic thinking and understand how policies, practices, trends, technology and information will affect not only you, but others in the organization.
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunity – no sales; no cold calling; no conflicts.
- Medical, Dental, Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Vested retirement contributions.
- Opportunity for advancement based on performance, personal growth, and cultural fit.
- Work with a team oriented culture that is interested in helping you learn and grow in your career.
- Strong support for volunteer, community, and/or industry involvement.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us a little about your career journey, what attracts you to the multifamily office world, and why you are interested in becoming a member of the Matter team.
Please note that we do not sponsor applicants for work visas.