Matter Family Office is seeking a seasonal hourly employee (part time) to assist our Tax Coordinator. This individual would serve in an administrative function, completing work such as:
- Downloading tax documents from various sources and saving them into our document storage system
- Compiling and combining Matter payments made by check with invoices
- Other duties as directed by Matter’s Tax Coordinator
Other notes on the role:
- This role is expected to be 15-20 hours per week spread over a minimum of 4 days
- The job will need to be done at Matter’s St. Louis office between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. and cannot be done remotely
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BA or BS degree from a 4-year institution, or degree in progress preferred but not required
- Comfortable collaborating with team members and taking direction
- Comfortable navigating Microsoft Excel and various dashboards and portals
- Organized, planful, process-oriented
- Able to manage multiple priorities and projects at once
- Trustworthy – ideally has handled confidential information before
Please use this link to apply: https://smrtr.io/3CSYS . Please provide a statement with your application explaining your interest in the role and how your past experience aligns with the requirements for the position.
Please note that we do not sponsor applicants for work visas.