As a Reporting Analyst, you will support the critical function of powering our clients’ portfolio reporting-related needs through our reporting and rebalancing platform. Leveraging your ability to be organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated, you will collaborate with both data team members and client service team members to help maintain accurate consolidated reporting for all of Matter’s families. The responsibilities of the role include:
- Portfolio data and reporting support for client teams.
- Setup and maintenance of client account information within our reporting and rebalancing system (Tamarac).
- Daily review and reconciliation of all client portfolio data, including communication with reporting vendor (Tamarac) to resolve data-related issues.
- Updating and auditing alternative investment valuations and performance.
- Support on other firm projects and initiatives related to reporting, billing, and finance as needed.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Significant exposure to Microsoft Excel, including experience with formulas and functions required to manage large data sets.
The following experience is preferred but not required:
- Experience with portfolio accounting and reporting software (ideally the Tamarac reporting platform).
- BA, BS, or Associate’s degree.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You Embrace Evolution: You are able to manage changing priorities, willing to look for solutions beyond the conventional, and committed to applying new concepts to your work while learning from past experiences.
- You Communicate to Connect: You have the courage, confidence, and skill to communicate internally and externally regardless of the audience.
- You Collaborate with Purpose: You invite others’ opinions into your decision-making processes and you commit to the team approach, balancing the value you can add with others’ contributions.
- You Prioritize to GSD (Get Stuff Done): You work well under pressure, can balance different projects and demands at the same time, and are adept at managing deadlines, “managing up,” and working with others to prioritize the most urgent and important actions to complete.
- You Are All In: You demonstrate, in words and actions, enthusiasm and passion for Matter’s defining purpose, values, and the vision we share.
- You’re Proactive: You like to identify what needs to be done and do it thoughtfully and creatively before being asked or before the situation requires it.
- You Focus on Quality: You set high quality standards and strive for continuous improvement and quality assurance. You follow up to ensure that deliverables, agreements and commitments are fulfilled and have met expectations.
- You Apply Organization Sensitivity: You are aware of how your actions, decisions and choices impact parts of the organization. You practice systemic thinking and understand how policies, practices, trends, technology and information will affect not only you, but others in the organization.
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunity – no sales; no cold calling; no conflicts.
- Medical, Dental, Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Vested retirement contributions.
- Opportunity for advancement based on performance, personal growth, and cultural fit.
- Work with a team oriented culture that is interested in helping you learn and grow in your career.
- Strong support for volunteer, community, and/or industry involvement.
Apply on our Smart Recruiters platform with your resume and a cover letter telling us a little about your career journey, what attracts you to the multifamily office world, and why you are interested in becoming a member of the Matter team.
For Dallas, apply here: https://smrtr.io/4jfqz
For Denver, apply here: https://smrtr.io/4jfqb
For St. Louis, apply here: https://smrtr.io/4jfpC
Please note that we do not sponsor applicants for work visas.