This position may be located in our Denver, Dallas, or St. Louis office
As a Reporting Analyst, you will support the critical function of powering our clients’ portfolio reporting-related needs through our reporting and rebalancing platform. Leveraging your ability to be organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated, you will collaborate with both data team members and client service team members to help maintain accurate consolidated reporting for all of Matter’s families. The responsibilities of the role include:
- Portfolio data and reporting support for client teams.
- Setup and maintenance of client account information within our reporting and rebalancing system (Tamarac).
- Daily review and reconciliation of all client portfolio data, including communication with reporting vendor (Tamarac) to resolve data-related issues.
- Updating and auditing alternative investment valuations and performance.
- Support on other firm projects and initiatives related to reporting, billing, and finance as needed.
A successful Reporting Analyst will exemplify the following behaviors:
- You Embrace Evolution: You are able to manage changing priorities, willing to look for solutions beyond the conventional, and committed to applying new concepts to your work while learning from past experiences.
- You Communicate to Connect: You have the courage, confidence, and skill to communicate internally and externally regardless of the audience.
- You Collaborate with Purpose: You invite others’ opinions into your decision-making processes and you commit to the team approach, balancing the value you can add with others’ contributions.
- You Prioritize to GSD (Get Stuff Done): You work well under pressure, can balance different projects and demands at the same time, and are adept at managing deadlines, “managing up,” and working with others to prioritize the most urgent and important actions to complete.
- You Are All In: You demonstrate, in words and actions, enthusiasm and passion for Matter’s defining purpose, values, and the vision we share.
- You’re Proactive: You like to identify what needs to be done and do it thoughtfully and creatively before being asked or before the situation requires it.
- You Focus on Quality: You set high quality standards and strive for continuous improvement and quality assurance. You follow up to ensure that deliverables, agreements and commitments are fulfilled and have met expectations.
- You Apply Organization Sensitivity: You are aware of how your actions, decisions and choices impact parts of the organization. You practice systemic thinking and understand how policies, practices, trends, technology and information will affect not only you, but others in the organization.
- Significant exposure to Microsoft Excel, including experience with formulas and functions required to manage large data sets.
The following experience is preferred but not required:
- Experience with portfolio accounting and reporting software (ideally the Tamarac reporting platform).
- BA, BS, or Associate’s degree.
- Competitive Salary and Annual Performance Based Bonus
- Medical and Dental Health Plans
- Supplemented Health Savings Account and Health Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employer Supplemented Health Reimbursement Account Plan
- Short- and Long-term disability coverage paid for by employer
- Paid Group Life Insurance
- Flexible 401(k) retirement benefits with employer matching
- 10 paid holidays per year plus competitive vacation and sick leave
- Cell phone reimbursement plan
- Opportunity for advancement based on performance, personal growth, and cultural fit
- Work with a team-oriented culture that supports continuing education and career growth
- Strong support for volunteer, community and/or industry involvement
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Please note that we are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Please note that we do not sponsor applicants for work visas.