This position could be based in our Denver, Dallas, or St. Louis office.
- BA or BS degree with exceptional academic performance from a challenging 4-year institution (well-qualified graduating seniors or individuals with one or two years’ financial services experience will be considered).
We view the Analyst – Client Service position as the start of a rewarding, challenging career at Matter Family Office. The majority of your time in your first few years is spent supporting multiple client families of various complexity levels as a part of our client teams along with our Financial Consultants, Directors, and Partners. As the team’s tool, template, and reporting go-to, this includes duties such as:
- Creating balance sheets, allocation reports, performance reports, cash flow analysis, and other client reports
- Reviewing, modeling, analyzing, and rebalancing investment portfolios
- Researching, implementing, and helping coordinate wealth strategies
- Supporting client teams in client meeting preparation, follow-up, and day-to-day client needs
- Assisting with various projects and firm-related initiatives
Who You Are
- You Embrace Evolution: You are able to manage changing priorities, willing to look for solutions beyond the conventional, and committed to applying new concepts to your work while learning from past experiences.
- You Communicate to Connect: You have the courage, confidence, and skill to communicate internally and externally regardless of the audience.
- You Collaborate with Purpose: You invite others’ opinions into your decision-making processes and you commit to the team approach, balancing the value you can add with others’ contributions.
- You Prioritize to GSD (Get Stuff Done): You work well under pressure, can balance different projects and demands at the same time, and are adept at managing deadlines, “managing up,” and working with others to prioritize the most urgent and important actions to complete.
- You Are All In: You demonstrate, in words and actions, enthusiasm and passion for Matter’s defining purpose, values, and the vision we share.
- You Think Creatively: You make processes easier for the company and for clients by thinking critically about what works and what doesn’t. You proactively test new ways to serve clients, demonstrating curiosity and an open mind when approaching challenges.
- You Apply a Consultative Mind: You can identify clients’ needs and clearly understand their fears and limitations. You are curious and strategic in your information gathering by asking questions and testing theories to find solutions for clients.
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunity – no sales; no cold calling; no conflicts
- Medical, Dental, Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Vested retirement contributions
- Opportunity for advancement based on performance, personal growth, and cultural fit
- Education reimbursement opportunities for pursuing CFA and/or CFP; additional bonus opportunity for earning the designation
- Work with a team oriented culture that is interested in helping you learn and grow in your career
- Strong support for volunteer, community, and/or industry involvement
To apply, visit https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/MatterFamilyOffice where you will be able to select the position in your location and submit your resume and a cover letter telling us a little about how your experience aligns with the requirements for the job, what attracts you to the wealth management profession, and why you are interested in becoming a member of the Matter team.
Please note that we do not sponsor applicants for work visas.