This position will be based in our St. Louis or Dallas office.
- Proven experience in a financial industry client service support or client management role where you have worked to support families in their relationship with the client team.
- BA or BS degree from a 4-year institution.
- Familiarity or experience with Practifi, Egnyte, Tamarac, and/or Schwab preferred but not required.
As a Client Service Consultant, you are a top-notch process manager. You work alongside client teams, maintaining excellent communication among team members and your clients, in the execution of client-related work such as:
- Account administration including money movements and payments on taxes, estate, and insurance
- Alternative investment subscriptions/redemptions and Limited Partnership agreements
- Management and organization of client documents
Who You Are
- You Embrace Evolution: You are able to manage changing priorities, willing to look for solutions beyond the conventional, and committed to applying new concepts to your work while learning from past experiences.
- You Communicate to Connect: You have the courage, confidence, and skill to communicate internally and externally regardless of the audience.
- You Collaborate with Purpose: You invite others’ opinions into your decision-making processes and you commit to the team approach, balancing the value you can add with others’ contributions.
- You Prioritize to GSD (Get Stuff Done): You work well under pressure, can balance different projects and demands at the same time, and are adept at managing deadlines, “managing up,” and working with others to prioritize the most urgent and important actions to complete.
- You Are All In: You demonstrate, in words and actions, enthusiasm and passion for Matter’s defining purpose, values, and the vision we share.
- You Think Creatively: You make processes easier for the company and for clients by thinking critically about what works and what doesn’t. You proactively test new ways to serve clients, demonstrating curiosity and an open mind when approaching challenges.
- You Apply a Consultative Mind: You can identify clients’ needs and clearly understand their fears and limitations. You are curious and strategic in your information gathering by asking questions and testing theories to find solutions for clients.
- Competitive Salary and Annual Performance Based Bonus
- Medical and Dental Health Plans
- Supplemented Health Savings Account and Health Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employer Supplemented Health Reimbursement Account Plan
- Short- and Long-term disability coverage paid for by employer
- Paid Group Life Insurance
- Flexible 401(k) retirement benefits with employer matching
- 10 paid holidays per year plus competitive vacation and sick leave
- Cell phone reimbursement plan
- Opportunity for advancement based on performance, personal growth, and cultural fit
- Work with a team-oriented culture that supports continuing education and career growth
- Strong support for volunteer, community and/or industry involvement
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Please note that we do not sponsor applicants for work visas.